News and Announcements
The next meeting of the FSSL Board is scheduled for this Friday, June 25th, 6:15pm at the IHOP on Shaw and Valentine.
Board Meeting Highlights – May 21, 2021
- Treasurer reported bank balance of $15,416.39
- Lease agreement with the City of Fresno still pending
- Concerns about city’s allocation of water to fields noted
- Use of adjacent school parking lot discussed
- AED/CPR Training: 11 league members expressed interest, including 3 umpires
- Nominations & Elections (1st VP Brenda Forth, 50’s Manager Ken Block, 58’s Brett Krikorian, 63’s Phil Smith
- Quigley Lights discussed at length impacting two games; Board voted to revert back to last inning of play
- Fireworks Fundraiser: FSSL will operate at Shaw/Brawley from June 28-July 4; Paul Sanchez coordinating
Any member who would like a copy of the full detailed minutes may send an email to email@example.com.
FSSL has accepted a significant fundraising opportunity this year. We will operate a fireworks stand from June 28-July 4. The stand will be at Shaw & Brawley in Fresno. We will operate daily from 10am-10pm. To make this work, we need a lot of volunteer help. We will be scheduling shifts in 4 hour blocks. The most critical staffing days will be July 3 and July 4. If you can help, please contact Paul Sanchez @ 514-4225 (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Brad Wells @ 978-3557 (email@example.com).
Here’s what the lady texted me and how you should follow it to get back on to see the stats