Board Meeting Actions - May 21
Posted by Fresno Senior Softball League on Jun 21 2021 at 07:31PM PDT in 2021 SEASON FIRST HALF
Board Meeting Highlights – May 21, 2021
- Treasurer reported bank balance of $15,416.39
- Lease agreement with the City of Fresno still pending
- Concerns about city’s allocation of water to fields noted
- Use of adjacent school parking lot discussed
- AED/CPR Training: 11 league members expressed interest, including 3 umpires
- Nominations & Elections (1st VP Brenda Forth, 50’s Manager Ken Block, 58’s Brett Krikorian, 63’s Phil Smith
- Quigley Lights discussed at length impacting two games; Board voted to revert back to last inning of play
- Fireworks Fundraiser: FSSL will operate at Shaw/Brawley from June 28-July 4; Paul Sanchez coordinating
Any member who would like a copy of the full detailed minutes may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are no comments for this announcement.