Board Meeting Communications
As we get back to softball, the FSSL Board would like to share key Board actions and information in a more brief format. As we move forward, our goal will be to share highlights within a week after the scheduled Board meeting. We are playing catch-up right now coming off the pandemic year, so we appreciate your patience.
Board Meeting Highlights – April 23, 2021
• Treasurer reported closing bank balance of $20,695.79
• No progress reported on the lease agreement with the City of Fresno; city did provide a letter to FSSL to permit play
• Current Board elections are for 1st VP and managers only
• Quigley Park Restoration: After evaluating field conditions, Board authorized Mike Kludjian to restore and repair fields
• Sponsor update: 20 of 24 teams with sponsors committed
• Board approved one-day tournament at Quigley to raise funds for travel ball; FSSL to receive $500 in proceeds
• Board is pursuing options for AED/CPR training
Any member who would like a copy of the full detailed minutes may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.